Eight reasons why Kybella might be right for you!
Kybella is a revolutionary way for men and women to target unwanted fat underneath the chin area, playfully known as a “double chin.” Medically known as submental fullness, this area can be difficult for patients to address with diet and exercise. Instead, the providers at Plastic Surgery Specialists of New Jersey in Paramus may suggest direct treatment using Kybella injections.
What is Kybella?
Dr. Frank Ferraro describes Kybella as an injectable treatment for submental fullness. It is the first and only treatment approved by the FDA for this use, and continues to be a popular option for individuals in the area. Kybella is formulated with deoxycholic acid which breaks down fat where it is injected and allows the body to flush these fat cells out of the body through the lymphatic system. This treatment is a minimally invasive way of addressing a double chin without having to undergo liposuction or surgical intervention.
Reasons why Kybella might be right for you
- Kybella is formulated from a natural ingredient that is naturally present in the body
- Kybella provides patients with a way to treat submental fullness without surgical intervention
- Kybella provides gradual results for a more natural transformation
- Kybella eliminates the risk of scarring and reduces the chances of infection
- Kybella is an affordable option for many patients looking to treat the appearance of a double chin
- Kybella is approved by the FDA for cosmetic use in reducing submental fullness
- Kybella does not require any downtime or recovery, making it perfect for busy and active adults
- Kybella injections are performed quickly and easily in our office location
Are you a candidate for Kybella?
The first step in learning more about Kybella is to book a consultation visit with Dr. Frank Ferraro. During this evaluation, he can determine if you are a proper candidate for injections or discuss alternative options to achieve the results you desire.
Learn more about Kybella with our team today!
Dr. Frank Ferraro and his team at Plastic Surgery Specialists of New Jersey is committed to ensuring Paramus, NJ area patients have access to surgical and nonsurgical solutions for the face and body. Call his practice today to discuss your options at (201) 815-4919.