The abdominoplasty surgery, more commonly referred to as the tummy tuck surgery, is a cosmetic procedure that helps to enhance the appearance of the abdomen. This surgery is often performed by Dr. Frank Ferraro of Plastic Surgery Specialists of New Jersey in Paramus, NJ. The benefits of undergoing this surgery can be significant for many patients, allowing them to restore their confidence and improve their self-esteem.
What is the abdominoplasty procedure?
The abdominoplasty surgery is a cosmetic procedure that helps to improve the appearance and contours of the abdomen. This is a popular surgery requested by patients who have excess fat and skin in the area that does not seem to respond to diet and exercise changes. The benefits of undergoing this surgery can be significant for many patients, and make this a common plastic surgery procedure performed at the office of Dr. Frank Ferraro.
What are the benefits of the abdominoplasty procedure?
- The surgery can help to improve the appearance of the abdomen, restoring confidence and self-esteem in patients.
- The surgery can also help to contour the shape of the abdomen, giving it a more toned and streamlined appearance.
- For many patients, this surgery can provide relief from lower back pain caused by excess abdominal weight or skin.
- The surgery successfully and manually removes fat with liposuction and excision of excess skin, firming the tummy area.
- The results of surgery can last for many years as long as patients maintain their ideal body weight by eating right and continuing to exercise regularly.
Am I a candidate for the tummy tuck procedure?
Most patients are good candidates for the tummy tuck surgery; however, it is important to schedule a consultation with Dr. Frank Ferraro so that he can evaluate your specific case. The best candidates for this surgery have excess skin and fat in the abdomen that does not respond well to diet and exercise changes. Additionally, patients should be within their ideal weight range, as this is not a weight loss surgery.
How do I learn more about the abdominoplasty procedure?
Speaking with a quality plastic surgeon during a consultation appointment is the best way to find out more about the abdominoplasty procedure and whether or not it is right for you. Contact the office of Dr. Frank Ferraro in Paramus, NJ at (201) 664-8000 to request a visit with our team. Plastic Surgery Specialists of New Jersey is conveniently located at 2 Sears Drive, Suite #103 and is open to new and returning patients interested in breast, body, and facial surgery procedures.