At Plastic Surgery Specialists of New Jersey, Dr. Frank Ferraro and his team in Paramus, NJ, provide a wide selection of facial and body surgeries. One popular treatment for women is the “mommy makeover,” which combines various procedures to improve the body after pregnancy and childbirth.
Below are just a few of the surgeries that may be integrated into a patient’s mommy makeover plan:
- Breast augmentation. The breast augmentation procedure often includes the use of breast implants to add volume and size to the breasts, which may be deflated in volume due to pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Breast lift. The breast lift procedure helps reposition sagging breasts to a higher, more youthful position on the chest. This procedure may also include the removal of excess skin and tissue in order to achieve a tighter, perkier appearance.
- Breast reduction. The breast reduction procedure removes excess fat, tissue, and skin from the breasts in order to alleviate physical discomfort and improve overall proportion. This can often result in an improvement in self-confidence and quality of life for patients with larger breasts.
- Liposuction. Liposuction is a unique body contouring procedure that removes stubborn areas of fat from areas such as the stomach, thighs, and arms. This can result in a slimmer, more toned appearance.
- Butt augmentation. The butt augmentation procedure often includes the use of butt implants or fat transfer to add volume and shape to the buttocks area. This can help improve proportion and balance in the lower body.
- Body lift. The body lift procedure targets multiple areas of the body, often including the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks, in order to remove excess skin and tighten underlying muscles.
- Vaginal rejuvenation. The vaginal rejuvenation procedure can include the tightening of the vaginal muscles and the removal of excess skin from the labia, resulting in a tighter and more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
It is important to remember that every patient is unique, and the specific procedures they choose will depend on their individual goals and their current situation.
How do I learn more about the mommy makeover procedure?
If you are interested in undergoing a mommy makeover to restore the body you once had, now is a wonderful time to connect with the Plastic Surgery Specialists of New Jersey in Paramus, NJ. Call 201-664-8000 to request an appointment with Dr. Frank Ferraro and his team to find out what treatments can help you look and feel your best!